Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bethel Completed!

Had my 2nd part of my final last night. I am done! It was two years in the making but it really was a great experience. Part of the final was to write up a testimony on the class in less than 100 words...so I thought I would share it with everyone:

Bethel was a challenging, yet fun walk with fellow believers who I came to know more and more as friends over the two years. Bethel was a reminder that I don't learn things in life by just showing up...as much as I would like that to be the case. Finally, Bethel was an enlightening walk through the Bible that reminded me of things I knew, taught me things I didn't, and increased the awe I have of God's perfect Word and the amazing story that the Bible tells us. Bethel was a blessing.

No comments:

Search This Blog