Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

EcoTarium

Took a day off and enjoyed it by going with the family to the EcoTarium up in Worcester. They are doing an exhibit right now on dinosaurs. I enjoyed the time with them...watching how exciting everything is, how much they enjoyed running on a treadmill to see which dinosaur they were as fast as, and I think their most fun time was simply a modified game of "I spy".
I am regularly reminding myself that I should treasure these times with the kids since they will grow up sooo fast. It was only for a few hours today that we hung out with them at the museum, but it qualified as one of those times.

PS I have no doubt that Kristen will have new pictures up in the next day or so on the day out, so make sure you check her link out on the side here...

No comments:

Search This Blog