Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weather


Wouldn't you know it? Take a look at the weather we have had over the last several days...
http://www.weather.com/weather/pastweather/01568?from=month_topnav_undeclared
It is my end of quarter, which means I am putting in more hours than usual, it is Jaden's week off from school for spring break and Kristen has been able to go out and spend time with them at the park, friend's houses, etc....I am still pasty white (I know that it will not change regardless, but just give me a little here...) and stuck in front of my computer. I always look to the positives though...at least I am not having to fight the millions of black flies and other bugs that are now starting to come out in force because of the warmer weather.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So you send your wife and kids out to fight them???? : )

Search This Blog