Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Cleaning - 2


Books...I have decided that I buy too many books, have too many books and want too many books. I mean look at this one shelf....my wife loses it every time she walks into my office. It is only cause she promised me that I could have a space without her touching it that it got this way in the first place.


I am all for reading, but I have been thinking that outside of a few books here and there that I will re-read, or books that are references or that I will call upon for clarification, I need to leverage the library more and my pocketbook less. I also think that cleaning out some books will help me clean up my office clutter and maybe even make me take stock in why I kept the books in the first place. Maybe freeing myself from these old books will be cathartic in a way. Make room for new thoughts, new ideas, new goals and plans.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Jason--so I found out you all have blogs the other day and I checked them out. I totally get the book thing--you should try paperbackswap.com--it's a great site to trade books with other people. Although my collection seems to be growing at a rather large pace from it, so maybe that wouldn't help :)

Search This Blog