Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

2am

For just about everyone this will not come as a surprise, but, I am officially old. This isn't the first time I have said this, I am sure...., and it certainly won't be the last. So, maybe it would be more apropos to say "I am officially old, again." Right? Cause I will get to be reminded of my aging in various capacities for the rest of my life. This one? Kristen had her wine and cheese party last night and I watched all three boys for several hours. No problem...brought them home, got them ready for bed and into bed...no problem. Stayed up talking until 1:30 or so and had to get up for 9:00am service at church....PROBLEM. Not that I didn't enjoy the conversation or that I wouldn't do it again, but I definitely felt like I needed the nap I took today and I still don't feel all the way back to myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you are old, what does that make me? I would never be able to stay up until 1:30 on purpose. :) Even when I was younger I couldn't do it.

Search This Blog