Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

An interesting story?





The saying goes, "If you wrote your life's story, would anyone want to read it?"

How would you answer that?

That question got me thinking a bit after I read a pastor's goal list that included a goal for himself to write his autobiography for his grandchildren. He has gone out and visited other countries, planted a church, written books. Pretty good start I would think.

I would like to think my story is just starting, but you never know how much time you have...but I would really like to have a story that people want to read.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I too have considered that question. I am a little further down life's road and I would like to believe that even if my autobiography would not be a best seller, they would at least be able to say that he seems like a pretty solid fellow, a father that took an interest in his kids.

Search This Blog