Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Investing in others

This topic has been on my mind lately and it came to me again yesterday when I was driving between offices and I heard this song...



One of the lines in the song says...and I became a friend a friend would like to have....
It got me thinking...with how busy I am with work, family and church, do I do a good job of investing in my friends? Giving them time, following up on stuff in their lives and praying for them on a regular basis are all things I could do better. After all, relationships, friendships, the experiences you have with people will matter way more than how your career went and what your house looks like. Like most of the rest of us (probably..), I will always need to keep tweaking my priorities to make sure that where I spend my time and energy aligns with where I want my investments in this life to be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is something we can all do better about. Thank you for investing time in me today, it means a lot. :)

Unknown said...

I too realize that I need to do a better job of this.

Search This Blog