Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

My wife

My wife rocks. For every reason and for no reason other than she is who she is. I have no particular reason for posting this other than posterity and as affirmation that I need to say it more often to her as well. How else to describe someone who takes care of the kids, house, me, friends, family, communications, groceries, actvities, birthdays, sports, laundry, cooking, and all the other things I am not thinking of? Of course she is appreciated for what she does, but not often enough. Not big enough. Not well enough.
I love you honey.

4 comments:

Brian said...

I agree wholeheartedly!! I feel the same about Linda. A GOOD wife, is truly a blessing from God.

Unknown said...

Ummm, can we somehow prevent Jeremy from reading this one, I don't want to let the bar get set too high! ;)

Unknown said...

That was beautiful. I'm glad you truly appreciate what a gift you have in Kristen. After reading Brian's comment, I feel special, too.

Kristen Moffitt said...

I am so lucky!


Thank you honey and I can't wait to see you tonight.

Search This Blog