Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Whatever happened to Kirk Cameron?

I was a fan of Kirk Cameron growing up and it surprised me that I didn't see more of him as the years went by.  I had heard he became a Christian and I knew that he had worked on some of the Left Behind movies, but until I came onto this site awhile back, I didn't know if he was doing anything else. 
'The Way of the Master' is a pretty neat organization, it is mostly targeted at how Christians can communicate about God to professed atheists.  They do trainings and have created video series and tracts and quizzes....a whole bunch of stuff.  I received the following email where they took a scene from ER and are using it to demonstrate principles of the gospel and how we are all in need of what Christ offers.  The video is about 9 minutes long, and is led by Ray Comfort who is the other "face" of the organization.  Pretty cool that network television can prompt these discussions and then people like Ray and Kirk can help create materials so that everyone who is a Christian can help promote the kingdom within their own sphere of influence. 


 
March 17, 2007
Forward this copy of NEWSBLAST to your friends!
A Powerful Lesson from ER

A number of people called our attention to this clip from the popular TV series ER. It really is amazing for secular televison. The "Fair Use" law allows us to teach from it without violating copyright laws. Please send it all over the internet.

 

No comments:

Search This Blog