Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life's Big Questions

During my trip to Colorado last month I had a fun and interesting conversation on religion and Christianity with my brother in law. I love going into these because it makes me articulate the reasons why I believe. I may not always have the answers, but it is always a good conversation.
Well, now to add to my fun and hopefully my ability to answer, my church is doing a series on these questions...



Thanks to Sheila Laurence for posting the info below to her blog...http://connectingwithsheila.blogspot.com/

March 30 - Cheryl McGuinness, whose husband was one of the co-pilots in the 911 attacks on the World Trade Center, will address the question: How do I rebuild my life after tragedy?


April 6 - Why is there so much suffering in the world?

April 13 - How can I become a better person?

April 20 - How can I love difficult people, especially when they hurt me?

April 27 - What happens when I die?The above photo was the handout of information given out yesterday, it listed the above dates and questions.


Maybe I will have even more to talk about with my brother in law after ths series!

No comments:

Search This Blog