Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tiger Woods

My normal sunday is pretty busy. We have church in the morning. We come home for lunch and to get the kids down for a nap. There is usually a bit of cleaning that needs to be done and then we have our small group over for bible study for a few hours. By the time that is done, we feed the kids diner, clean them up and get them to bed. The day is basically over. So, everyone is wondering at this point...what does that have to do with Tiger Woods? Well, our normal schedule was blown apart since Kristen and Jude were not feeling well. Instead of all those things, I sat down, held th baby in my lap and watched the tube this afternoon...it was awesome. I watched Tiger win his 5th straight PGA title and truly appreciated the peace that existed for the short time that everyone was napping. For Tiger, another stellar day at the office...for me? A surprising moment of serenity in a somewhat hard and hectic week.

No comments:

Search This Blog