Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Computer problems

Kristen's computer is acting up and it is SOOOOO frustrating. I may not have the patience I should have to start with, but the computer not working does not help. If I knew a little more, I would probably be able to isolate the problem, but as it is, I stare at the screen...dumbfounded. Makes me think I should pay for one of those sites that tells you they will keep you safe from viruses. etc...I need a home IT department to get all of our stuff to work together and be working at the same time.

You looking for a second job, Dad?

3 comments:

Kristen Moffitt said...

Thank honey for fixing my computer- you are my IT department...right. Love you

Kristen Moffitt said...

Oh and my spell check also....

Brian said...

Well...retirement is coming up. Are you willing to put me on a retainer?!

Search This Blog