Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Education...

Education has been on my mind this week as I read a column in Forbes that talked about our need to use innovation in the classroom to help us break out of the malaise that we are currently in. I also read another column online that said that the world is catching up, as in most things, however, we are still WAY smarter now than we were years ago...only the gap has decreased between us and the rest of the world...and in some cases we have been passed.

Well, Kristen is looking into schools to go back into the nursing track and Jaden is getting ready for 1st grade and even Jacob is going to start Pre-school as well. We will have a whole bunch of school going on for the next 20+ years in this household and I certainly hope that we see some significant improvements in our school systems, their quality, and our position in the world for turning out intelligent and prepared individuals into the world...meanwhile, I have to figure out what Kristen and I can do for them for those hours outside of school to support them in their endeavors...it gets a bit overwhelming...

Pray for us!

No comments:

Search This Blog