Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympic craziness...

Kristen and I just got to watch the 100M butterfly final with Michael Phelps...honestly we still can't believe it. I have been watching all of the finals with Phelps in it because it has been such a huge story. It has been an amazing run....but as Kristen and I finished the movie, we flipped the TV on and it happened to be coming up...LIVE! I was excited and called Kristen over to watch. Trust me...go watch the replay...you will be yelling and pulling for him and you will not believe the finish.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/player.html?assetid=1251710&channelcode=sporttt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're so right. That was an incredible finish. I can understand why the Russians are upset though, because he wasn't winning until the very end. He's quick!

Search This Blog