Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lucky Guy

Monday evening I went to the gym with the family. I had a very good workout, we collected the kids and out to the car we went. My hands were pretty full and to get the car door open, I set my phone on the room of the car. (of course, you can see where this is going....) We all got into the car and off we sped to get home. We traversed the town of Milford for about 2 miles before I thought about my phone and I immediately freaked and looked for a place to pull over. We pulled into the parking lot, I got out of the car...and it was still on the roof! Nothing like putting a several hundred dollar bet on the tackiness of plastic to plastic against wind, velocity and centrifugal force. Not a bet I want to place again anytime soon...but for now, I am a Lucky Guy.

No comments:

Search This Blog