Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Whoops

So, my wife correctly pointed out that my previous post was not entirely accurate. This weekend was not completely without its own uniqueness. She did give me a couple of gifts for our anniversary which was very nice. We still haven't had the opportunity to go out together, but we will look forward to doing that very soon...on to the gifts :)
1. She got me a pair of khaki shorts after I went out to play golf in jean shorts earlier in the week...apparently she didn't think that was an ok thing to do...
2. She got me a brand new razor that is so dang fancy that the owner's manual is like 50 pages. It comes with a recharging base that also cleans the razor every day. This was pretty cool considering my razor was pretty old and in need of retirement.
3. Finally, Kristen also decided that my car needed a cleaning and that I was never going to get it done myself, so...she has decided that she will take it and get it cleaned up for me.

All in all, some very nice gifts that I should have shared in my last blog post.

No comments:

Search This Blog