Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Working out

So, Kristen and I have been doing a pretty good job working out at least a couple of times a week at the gym over the last month or so.  I have been running a couple miles, then doing weights, or core exercises, etc and then trying to finish up with some more cardio on the stairmaster or treadmill again.  I am definately happy and think it is doing me some good, but...I feel that it has actually made my pushup challenge harder.  My body is not acclimated yet to the workouts and I think I am more tired and unable to make progress....I have in fact regressed some...I think.  Anyway, I was looking at the calendar and the end of the year is not really that far off.  I am going to push to complete my pushup challenge by the end of the year.  That will mean that I need to start making progress immediately and make steady progess each week until the end.  Wish me luck and pray that my body gets used to working out again so that I can see some gain rather than just the "pain"

No comments:

Search This Blog