Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vision

"I think vision is the cure for sin. One reason many of us get entangled in sin is because we don't have enough God-ordained vision to keep us busy. The more vision you have, the less you will sin. And the less vision you have, the more you will sin. It is a vision that keeps us playing offense spiritually. "

I like this quote from Mark Batterson.  I think that we often lack vision that keeps us focused.  Vision begets passion and passion gives us the fire to persevere and maintain determination when things slow down or get difficult.

I know I could use a bit of passion inspired by vision.  I spend probably more time right now doing things I have to do and trying to keep from doing things I shouldn't do then flat out driving myself based on a vision.

Do you have a vision?  Is that what drives you each day? 

No comments:

Search This Blog