Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

100 pushups

So I happened upon an interesting website the other day...I hesitate to even mention it, cause then I am on the hook :)
That being said...http://hundredpushups.com/index.html is a site that is 'pushing' people to do push ups...and they claim that you can get to 100 pushups in 6 weeks. So, I did the initial test (29) since you are wondering...and I think I will plan for 8 weeks rather than 6...but, I am going to give it a go. I think that 100 pushups is a good goal and I have been thinking about goals lately anyway. This can be one of my physical goals.
Do you have any interesting goals to share?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good for you! I like goals--even lofty ones, but seeing as how I can do about two push ups right now, 100 scares me. Keep us posted :)

Search This Blog