Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jaden's Birthday Party

Had a ton of fun today with Jaden and his friends as we played outside in beautiful, sunny weather for his birthday party. Jaden and his friends had water cannons, a wading pool and a slip and slide to entertain them during the 2.5 hour party. And yes, I think we realized how long 2.5 hours can be! I did get involved in the party outside of doing the grilling and trying to keep order and I will post a picture tomorrow. I will say this much about it...1 Dad with a hose versus 10 kids and I don't think I won :)

BTW, Kristen planned the party, prepared for it and really did all the work for it and I think she did an awesome job. I am sure that Jaden appreciated it and he certainly had a good time. I am sure in the next day or so, her blog will have some pictures up from the event.

No comments:

Search This Blog