Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Unlimiting God

Unlimiting God: Increasing Your Capacity to Experience the Divine Unlimiting God: Increasing Your Capacity to Experience the Divine by Richard Blackaby

My review

rating: 4 of 5 stars
Blackaby has some great insights that I really enjoyed reading throughout this book. I wrote tons of notes in the margins as so many aspects applied to my life. The reality of this book and much of what is contained within is in the line that says "Since God is constant, the difference [in our relationship, engagement, connectedness to God] always lies with his people." [my added comments to understand the context]
This was also pretty challenging in recognizing that it really is up to me to take the steps necessary to gain the closer relationship with God...and that no one but me can do it. God wants it and is waiting for me...am I willing to do it, or will I be appeased with the current relationship I have?

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Search This Blog