Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Update time....

So, I haven't had too many posts of late...but that doesn't mean things haven't been going on. I just haven't done a great job keeping up during the busyness...

Had family visiting...so you saw at least one post during my family's visit. It was nice to have them here and even though I was working, I did get to spend time talking and playing cards. It was also great that they got to be here during Jude's dedication.

We have Kristen's little sister here for the summer (total time TBD) and everyone is adjusting to having her around. The boys are very excited to have another playmate around and though we are still getting comfortable with her handling Jude, she is a big helper to Kristen already.

Jude's dedication was a great milestone and we were happy that Jude is a happy and healthy little man.

Summer has definately gotten here and it was been warm and humid. We are emptying our de-humidifier everyday...but that is the climate we live in so....can't say much about that :)

Work is work and I am happy that at this point the company still pays me and wants me to stick around.

We are going on vacation for a few days down to the cape next week, so we are really looking forward to that.

OK....so that is a few things and I am sure there is much more...but for now....

No comments:

Search This Blog