Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Vegas visitor

Yes, this is a week late, but that is how far behind I am in my blogging...
My first flight out of Vegas was cancelled, so I was sitting around for a number of hours waiting for my next flight. Found a spot to eat and watch a bit of the Celtics and Pistons game when who should stroll in front of me...the pastor from our church. Now, I know that "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" but it was pretty random and had to be shared. He sat down, ordered, watched the game and we had a very nice conversation. One of the great things about Mike is that he is no different in front of the congregation than in front of you. The fact that he knows my name or anything about us is great to start, but beyond that, he cared enough to stop and say hi and spend some time while he was on his layover from California.

No comments:

Search This Blog