Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Facebook

Read a blog post a few days ago that suggested that the best way to prepare to talk with your kids about handling social networking sites like Facebook is to get your own account and start using it. So, I took the leap. I now have a Facebook account. Not sure what that will mean, but, it will be interesting to see if I keep it up or not...it is just another place to add stuff and to try to keep up with folks and so forth...and I already fall behind with my older avenues of communication...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have a Facebook page and a Myspace page. I think the general idea is a good one. I've found friends from middle and high school that would have been lost to me forever if not for these sites. I do like Myspace much better than Facebook, though.

Search This Blog